Imagine an environment that acts as a counterbalance to every other interaction we have with the world around us. A pursuit of a pure nothingness, A place of rest, An environment that allows our bodies and our minds to sink away from the society around us, and turn our focus inwards.
This is no wonderland. This is the exquisite escape RelaxoPod offers.
And it's not just the RelaxoPod, the magic is us. Our bodies have spent millions of years learning how to take care of themselves, and RelaxoPod simply provides the optimum environment with which to do it.
RelaxoPod is a floatation tank that is more an environment to soothe. Introduced for the first time in India, float tanks such as these come in a variety of shapes and sizes. They are also called by several different names: most commonly, "rooms" and "tanks".
The tank holds a solution that is about 2/3 water and 1/3 Epsom salt. The Epsom salt adds density to the water, which in turn makes the body highly buoyant.
As a person lies on their back in the float tank, their body floats on the surface, half in and half out of the water. This buoyancy has an incredibly rejuvenating effect on the human body through the Sensory Deprivation Technique. The tank uses is soundproof and pitch-black, creating a place for our bodies to be free from gravity and all stimulation from the outside world.
The closest experience to this is of the Dead Sea, a hyper-saline lake in Israel, known for its ability to keep people afloat.
The temperature of the water is kept at 93.5° Fahrenheit, the average external temperature of the human body. This is a temperature known as Skin-Receptor Neutral, meaning the water creates no cues for the skin to report as tactile stimulation.
The tanks and the rooms around them are soundproofed to block all noise from the outside world, and light-trapped to create complete and total darkness.
No longer worried about filtering the outside world to look for potential danger, your production of stress-related hormones drop to almost nothing, your brainwaves lower in frequency to a state associated with mental relaxation and free-thinking, and there is a natural spike in the neurochemicals that makes you happy.
While used primarily in the float tank to actually make people float, Epsom salt comes with the added benefit of softening skin and hair, cleansing and detoxifying the body, and getting people the magnesium most lack.
Natural, Innovative Shape
RelaxoPod is shaped like an oyster, befitting the natural phenomenon perfectly with its techniques and effects.
RelaxoPod also has water speakers installed for music aficionados. The calming music has an amazing effect, helping in relaxation.
Components of Relaxopod
- Aesthetically designed and handcrafted in oyster shape
- Two year R&D including commercial testing
- Double skinned GRP construction for complete pod
- High gloss surface coat with oyster finish
- IR SENSOR Touchless switches for light on/off
- IR sensor Touchless switches for call attendant
- Temperature sensor/probe for continuous temperature monitoring
- 12V DC LED coloured lamp for pod internal lighting and serene ambience
- Heavy duty gas springs for supporting/opening closing
- Filtered water inlet: SS 316L threaded inlet embedded into skin of tank
- Main drain for recirculation: SS 316L threaded main drain system embedded into skin of tank
- Under water speaker system, made in USA
- PH/ORP sensor with indication
FRP Buffer Tank for Isolating the Solution from the Tank
Components of Filtration System
- 01 Micron bag filter with filter housing
- Heavy duty HP seal free magnetic pump
- 2kw titanium heaters
- Flow switch
- High power UV system with power supply
- H2O2 Disinfectant dosing system
- SS 316L isolation valves for inlet outlet
- Manual control panel
- Touch screen HMI display for centralised control and indication (optional)
- Ethernet connectivity for remote operation and monitoring (optional)
- Heavy duty enclosure
- Separate storage tank for preparation of solution
- Double micron filtration system with high efficiency cartridges
- Triple disinfection system with hourly recirculation of solution
- Automatic monitoring and control of temperature, pressure, PH/ORP